● Follow by 700 DFC’s design, the 500 DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes extreme low CG design, effectively reduces resistance during flight, increased flight responsiveness and precision, resulting in superior 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed with extremely attractive design.
● Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 500’s 3D performance and speed.
● Two part detachable main blade grips for ease of maintenance and assembly.
● New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
● Upgrading to the 500DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 500DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the new 500DFC lever, connect the 500DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 500DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
● Suitable for T-REX 500 flybarless system